This was Luxie's first real Easter! I mean she got to get out and actually pick up her Easter Eggs! She was so cute! Notice her shoes, she has never
had shoes that go between her toes before. So as I am putting them on her she started kicking and I said, "Wow, look at those fancy shoes!" and she started walking around saying, "Fancy, fancy!" It was her word for the day!
She looked like a little princess. She even let me paint her finger and toe nails!!
And she LOVED the Easter egg hunt! We did a little hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Nelson's house with all her couisins! She had a ball. Gracie found an egg hidden in the drain pipe and Luxie saw her pull it out. Luxie went over to the pipe and tried to put some of her eggs from her basket in there! Kept saying "hiding, hiding" Tried to add a video but it didn't work! you'll just have to trust me that it was SOOOOO CUTE!!!
1 comment:
Seriously. I dont know how many times I can tell you how freakin cute your kid is!!! She looks like a little chubby doll!!
Post a Comment